4.21.2012

Ariana's first Tattoo & new song's title


So, just a few minutes ago, Ariana tweeted that this was a totally gorgeous year for her: the album, Victorious & all the things she did. That's why she made an heart permanent tattoo, and she said one of the song of her first album is called 'Tattoed Heart'.
Look at the tree gorgeous tweets Ariana posted!
@ArianaGrande: ''This has been 1 of the happiest & most enlightening years 4 me, and I felt like I wanted to do something special to remind me of this time..'' & ''..writing my 1st album, working with my castmates & best friends on Victorious, being young, having fun & being surrounded by love.. so.. <3'' & '' I wanted to do something permanent to remind me to always be grateful & not take anything for granted so.. I got a little tattoo :)'' & last but not least: ''Lol! It's on my 2nd toe and it's a little heart. Also, 1 of my favorite songs I've written on my album is called "Tattooed Heart".. :)''
She also tweeted if fans/Arianators wanted to see a video of how everything uppened. So, when Ariana will post the video, we'll be here for post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment