3.26.2012

The Crazy Car Of The Grandes.
Oh. My. Goodness. Alright, we love Ariana Grande, Frankie Grande and all of the other Grande’s, but this can’t be safe. The last video we saw of Ariana and her mom in the car was hard to watch because her mom was barely looking at the road the whole time, instead keeping her eye on the camera. In this video Frankie is singing, which is fine until he starts head-banging and we’re not even sure if he looks at the road at all! 
Here’s what Ariana posted along with the video: 
“Here’s the first of my ‘A Week In Videos’ video.. I love my family so much. A lot of these videos are probably going to be of my friends and family. The point of this challenge was to share a little bit of my every day life with you all and hope it makes you smile! Love sharing my world with you all. So here’s another example of safe driving from the Grandes. Lol! Hope you laugh a lot. Xoxo 
P.s. Promise we actually are safe drivers!! Promise..”
Here's the video of Moma Grande & Our Ari.

No comments:

Post a Comment